Age Eligibility as on 1st November of the admission year
Child should be 2 years 6 months to 3 years old; born between 01-11-2014 to 01-05-2015.
Child should be 3 years to 4 years old; born between 01-11-2013 to 01-11-2014
- Please fill the form carefully. Details once furnished cannot be changed.
- Please review the form before pressing “SUBMIT” button at the end of the form.
- Note down the registration number which pops up after submission of the duly filled form.
- The “Printout” of the duly filled Registration Form and Admit Card is to be submitted at school along with:
- A non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee.
- A photocopy of the Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation / Civic Authorities or from previous school.
- Two passport size photographs of the child and one each of the parents.
- Address Proof.
P.S.: In case you are not able to take out the printout, the same can be done at school on the basis of the “Registration Number” generated automatically online. For support please call our dedicated admission helpline number – 9906383407 (10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.).
- REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE ADMISSION
- Any false information furnished at the time of registration / admission can jeopardize the process of attending school even if admission is granted.
- Once an amount is deposited under any head / account, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Admission to school does not guarantee school transport facility.
All parents are hereby advised to read the following conditions carefully:
- Admission fee once deposited is non-refundable and non-transferable. By granting admission to a student, DPS Budgam blocks a seat for your child. If for any reason you do not wish to enroll your child at DPS Budgam, you will forfeit any admission fee that you may have deposited. Please weigh this carefully before depositing the admission fee.
- If your child is granted admission once the academic session is in process, the fees for the entire session must be paid. This helps spread costs evenly across the student body. Please note that DPS Budgam discourages mid-session admissions unless they are requested because of extreme family situations.
- By admitting your child to DPS Budgam, you agree to pay all fees that the school currently charges or that it may have to charge in the future. Parents cannot pick and choose what fees they want to pay. Currently, the school charges the following fees:
- Admission Fee (new students; one time only)
- Tuition Fee (monthly fees for all 12 months. To be paid quarterly in advance)
- Bus Fee (monthly fees for 10 months. To be paid quarterly in advance)
- Annual Fee (one-time fee per year)
- Other charges may be applicable such as summer camp fee (only for participants) or study tour fee (only for participants).
- DPS Budgam requests parents to accept or reject the school offer for admission only after reading all the rules listed on the school website.