DPS Budgam has launched a pilot edition of the Parent Portal (initially for the Senior School – Classes 6th to 10th) which will help us to communicate more effectively with our families. The Parent Portal will allow parents to observe their child’s progress in academic and co-curricular activities. The Portal can be accessed through smartphones, tablets, and computer.
Parent Portal Features:
1. My Profile – Here you can find details of your ward as per school records.
2. Class Time Table
3. Homework Assignments
4. Downloads – You can download syllabus, assignments, study material etc. from the Parent Portal.
5. Attendance – You can track attendance of your child. This feature also comes with SMS and E-mail alerts that are linked to your registered mobile and e-mail ID if your child is absent on the particular day.
6. Examinations – You can track the exam results of your child. Alerts will be sent through SMS and E-mail as and when results are available.
7. Notice Board – Notifications from School administration.
8. Teacher Details
9. School Calendar – Events and Holiday calendar.
Over time, more features will be added. This is an endeavor to make communication meaningful and effective and have an interactive and collaborative partnership between the School, parents, and students.
Parent Portal can be accessed at www.dpsbudgam.com with the credentials that you will receive or have already received through SMS or e-mail. Please feel free to ask for support or give us your valuable feedback at – firstname.lastname@example.org.