Class 2nd Weekly Planner – 8th April 2019 to 13th April 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/topics/activities planned for Class 2nd for the week of 8th April 2019 to 13th April 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- English: The students will do written work of chapter “Sunil and Anil Learns a Lesson” on Semester 1 book and on Semester 1 practice book.
- Mathematics: The students will do the written work of “Addition” on Semester 1 book and Semester 1 practice book.
- Urdu: Children will learn lesson no. 3 (ہاتھی) reading, explanation and book work will also be done.
- Hindi: Students who have opted for Hindi as their second language will learn the topic मिसरीऔरमानस .
- EVS: Students have to complete the topic “Kinds of Plants”. This will include introduction, reading and explanation. In this chapter children will learn the concept of different types of plants like herbs, shrubs, climbers, trees, and etc. book work will also be completed.
- Computer: Introduction of Topic: “Parts of a Computer”.
- GK: Lesson No 1 and 15 will be done.
- ART: Making of a Family Tree on Art file.
- Value Education: As part of embedding moral values, students will learn benefits of helping others.
- Conversation: Children will learn conversation that they can use within the classroom. They will also learn new words with the objective of enhancing their vocabulary.
- Class Activity: Parents are requested to send empty shoe box, 2 disposable glasses and glue stick on 10th April, 2019.
- Mathematics: Making of Addition Box(Group activity).
- Nature Walk. The teacher will take the entire class around the school campus showing students different types of plants, tree blossoms and flowers. This will help the students to get a firsthand experience of nature and the impact of changing weather on our surroundings.
Friday Activity: Making of a Family Tree.Parents are requested to send passport size photographs of family members, glue stick and crayons.
Sports Activity: Cross Country Run (CCR on 8th April).
th April 2019 in school premises during school hours. Parents are requested to send their wards in proper uniform, sports shoes and sun cap along with lunch box and water bottles. Time table of second half will be followed.