Class UKG Weekly Planner – 8th April 2019 to 13th April 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of the upcoming events/ topics/ activities planned for class UKG for the week of 8th April 2019 to 13th April 2019
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- English:Students will be learning 2 lettered words, joining of letters, and oral drill of sight words.
- Poem: The recitation of the poem “Good Manners”, students will learn how to recite a poem with actions and gestures will be done in the coming week.
- Mathematics: Students will learn forward counting from 20-90.
- Urdu: the urdu class will include learning :
(Worksheet pg no. 9 &10) حروف تہجی پر زبر ( َ ) کا استمعال، خوشخطی
- Hindi: Students who have opted for Hindi as their second language, will learn दो अक्षर वाले शब्द सुलेखनकविता-आलूकचालू (reading as well as written work will be done)
- EVS: Students will learn various good manners with the help of audio visual tools.
- Moral Education: As part of our efforts to teach moral values to students, teachers will be teaching good manners to the students.
- Art & Craft: Students will be asked to do colouring in their art colouring book.
- Conversation: Students will learn to ask simple questions to form conversations such as:
- May I come in?
- May I go to washroom?
- May I drink water?
- May I have your pencil, eraser, sharpener, etc please?
- Rhymes: Students will learn the rhymes “Father Fingers” and “ I Hear Thunder.”
- Story: With the help of audio-visual tools, the teacher will be sharing the story of “The Thirsty Crow”. This story aims to inculcate life-lessons.
- Outdoor Activity:Students will learn the poem-“Good Manners” with actions and gestures while they are in the school garden.
- Touch, Feel and Say: Students will be asked to close their eyes and guess the object by just touching different objects such as eraser, pencil, notebook, crayons, etc.
- Fruit Party: We will be conducting a fruit party with oranges. We would request parents to please send two oranges, one paper plate and a spoon or a fork on 13th of April 2019.