Class 5th Weekly Planner -15th April to 20th April 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/topics/activities planned for Class 5th for the week of 15th April 2019 to 20th April 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Children will learn format of Formal letter writing on notebook.
- Comprehension passage will be done on Activity book.
- To improve the handwriting children will practice cursive pages on Cursive writing book.
Mathematics: Multiplication & Division :
Children will learn Operation with Large Numbers. Exercise 2.4 to 2.8 will be done on notebook.
Science: Habitats and Adaptations of Animals
Children will learn Chapter No.2 Habitats and Adaptations of Animals.
Activity: Collage making of animals according to their habitats. Children need to bring pictures of different animals for this activity.
Social Studies: Indian Society and Culture
Reading, explanation and book work of Chapter “Indian Society and Culture” will be done.
Urdu: بی بی فاطمہؓ
Children will learn lesson no 4 بی بی فاطمہؓ) (. Reading, explanation and dictation will be done in the class.
Hindi: अनोखा बलिदान
Student who have opted Hindi as their 2nd language will learn lesson no 3-अनोखा बलिदान .Written work will be done on the notebook. Grammar: Explanation and written work of “वर्ण विचार “ will also be done.
Computer: Understanding Windows 10
Children will learn uses and functions of Windows 10.
Urdu IIIrd Language: Children will learn lesson چار حرفی الفاظ. Written work of this topic will also be done.
Hindi III rd Language: हौसले की दौड reading and book work will be done.
Chapter “Plant and Animal Kingdom”. Children will learn more about Plant and Animal Kingdom. Written work related to the topic will also be done on book.
Children will learn Chapter No. 3 “Work is Important”. Through this chapter children will learn “the kind of work we do does not matter, what matters is we do our work well”.
Class 5th A will be conducting special assembly on the occasion of Baisakhi on 17th of April.
- School is organising Cross Country Run (CCR) on 15th April, 2019 during school hours. Kindly send your ward in sports uniform with comfortable sports shoes and sun cap. Time-Table of 2nd half will be followed, pack your ward’s bag accordingly.
- Children will be taken for trekking on 20th April,2019. Parents are requested to send their wards in proper sports uniform, trekking shoes, sun cap along with lunch box and water bottle.