Class UKG Weekly Planner – 15th April 2019 to 20th April 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of the upcoming events/ topics/ activities planned for class UKG for the week of 15th April 2019 to 20th April 2019
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Book reading of lesson : “Riya is Happy” .
- Oral drill of sight words.
- Written work of 2 Letter words on worksheet will be done.
- Joining of letters will be done on cursive writing book.
- Oral drill of Forward counting 20-90 (Revision).
- Written work of Forward counting 20-90 will be done on worksheet.
- Subject Activity in Mathematics:- Jumping forward and backward from number written on the floor.
Urdu: Written work will be done on worksheet.
Hindi: Children who have opted for Hindi as their second language will learn दो अक्षर वाले शब्द सुलेखन. Written work will be done on the worksheet.
EVS: Children will learn the concept of “ Colour and Shapes”.
Subject Activity: The students will learn to recognise the things and colour accordingly.
Moral Education: Use of four Golden words.
- Thank you
- Excuse Me.
Conversation: Recapitulation (Revision) of previous questions.
- May I come in?
- May I go to washroom?
- May I drink water?
- May I have your pencil, eraser, sharpener, etc please?
Rhymes: Recapitulation of previous Rhymes.
- I hear thunder…..
- Father Finger…….
- Recitation of new Rhyme “Where is Thumbkin….”.
- Story: With the help of audio-visual tools, the teacher will be sharing the story of “The Three Little Pigs”. This story aims to inculcate life-lessons.
Nature walk:-Recitation of Rhymes with actions and gestures will be done in the school garden.
Arts And Crafts: Students will be asked to draw and colour clouds on plain Art file.
Activities- Colour Week: Children will learn concept of colours by doing different activities. Children need to carry crayons or pencil colours throughout the week. Parents are requested to send any object of that colour mentioned on the particular day given below:
- Monday (15-04-19):Yellow Day
- Tuesday (16-04-19): Blue Day
- Wednesday (17-04-19): Green Day
- Friday (19-04-19): Pink Day
- Saturday (20-04-19): Orange Day
- Monday (22-04-19): Purple Day
Note: Since the orange party was not celebrated because of the holiday on 13th April 2019, so we will be conducting the orange day party on Saturday i.e. 20h April 2019. We would request you to please send two oranges, a paper plate and a spoon or a fork on the same day.
Fruit Party –“Orange Party”: We will be conducting a fruit party with oranges. We would request parents to please send two oranges, one paper plate and a spoon or a fork on 20th of April 2019.
Note: A few students have missed out their previous activity due to unavailability of required material. Kindly ensure that material mentioned in the planner is sent with the child that week.