Class 4th: Weekly Planner -29th April to 4h May 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school- parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/ topics/ activities planned for class 4th for the week of 29thApril 2019 to 4thMay 2019.
- Topic “Gender” -Concept will be given to students and exercises related to the same will be done on grammar book.
- Topic “Mina’s Letter” – Reading, explanation and bookwork will be done followed by dictation on notebook.
- Children will practice Subtraction through an activity.
- Subtraction of large numbers will be done.
- Properties of Subtraction will be done.
- Written work will include Exercise 3.1 to 3.3
Social Studies:Written work of the chapter “Empires of India” will be done.
Science: Introduction and explanation of the chapter: “Keeping Safe” will be given.
Activity: Making of excretory and circulatory system with the help of clay.
Material required: Hard board and clay of different colours
- Paragraph writing on the topic موسم بہار
- Reading of chapter مفت کی خیرت. followed by written work.
Activity : Cleanliness activity will be done.
Urdu 3rd Language: دو چشمی حروف Reading and written work will be done.
Hindi (Main): Students who have opted for Hindi as 2nd language will learn the poem दिन जल्दी-जल्दी द्लता है. Written work of this poem will also be done. Children will also learn the format of चित्र लेखन on their notebook.
Activity :संज्ञा शब्दों का पेड: Parents are requested to send the following material (chart paper of any colour and colour box.
Hindi 3rd Language : Children will learn इ की मात्रा .Book work will also be done.
Computer: “More About Tux Paint.
Introduction will be given through audio/visual aids in the computer lab.
Art: Craft work and coloring will continue this week.
Value Education: Chapter no. 6 on the book “Love is Sweet” will be done.
G.K: Science Quiz, “The Structure of Teeth” on page no 13 and 14 of the book will be done.
Friday Activity: Role Play
Children will enact role of any personality (sports person, actor, etc) within the stipulated time.
Class 4th C will conduct special assembly on Labour’s Day.