Class 3rd Weekly Planner- 6th April 2019 to 10th May 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/ topics/ activities planned for class 3rd for the week of 6th May 2019 to 10th May 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
English: Lesson”Celebrating Earth Day”
- Reading, explanation and book work followed by written work on notebook will be done .
- Comprehension IV- explanation and written work will be done on the Activity Book.
- Activity-Recitation of poem will be done.
Mathematics: Chapter No. 3 –“Subtraction”(continued)
Children will practice Addition & Subtraction together, Properties of Subtraction and Estimating the Difference .
Exercise 3.3 to Exercise 3.5 will be done in this week.
Subject Activity: Addition & Subtraction Ladder (Material Required: Snake & Ladder game -Ludo)
Urdu 2nd language:
1) Poem: چاند– Written work will be done on notebook.
2) Grammar: اسم Introduction and written work will be done.
Urdu 3rd language: شرارتی نو Written work will be done.
To improve the handwriting, children will practice cursive pages on the Urdu Cursive writing book.
EVS: Topic-“ Plants Around Us” & “Leaves Around Us”
- Written work of the chapter -“Plants Around Us” will be done on notebook.
- Introduction & Individual reading of the chapter “Leaves Around Us” will be done by the children.
Computer: Topic “Tux Paint”- Explanation of different tools used in Tux Paint will be given in the lab.
GK: Topic-“ Books & Authors” Page no. 26 will be done.
Activity-Drawing of Map of India (Material Required: One drawing sheet, pencil, eraser, sharpener & pencil colours)
Hindi 2nd language: Topic “आधी धूप आधी छाव”.
Children who opted for Hindi as 2nd language will do reading and bookwork of this lesson followed by written work on notebook.
Hindi 3rd Language: Children will learn व्यंजन and written work of the same will be done.
Value Education: “Doing the Right Thing”Book exercises of this topic will be done.
Art: Umbrella Making (Material Required: Kite paper, favicon and 10 toothpicks.
Friday Activity: Computer Olympiad
PTM for the class 3rd will be held on 8th May, 2019. as per the given timings:
Class 3rd (A,B & C) from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
Class 3rd (D,E & F) from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Note: Children of the same class will observe holiday on the said date.