Class LKG Weekly Planner- 6th May 2019 to 10th May 2019
As a part of our continues efforts to implement a system of regular parents-teacher meet and school-parent communication below are the details of the upcoming events/topics/activities planned for class LKG for the week of 6th May 2019 to 10th May 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Children will learn Phonetics sounds of (a – l) and written work of the same will be done on worksheet page no.19.
- Written exercise of small letters ( k and l) will be done on worksheet and workbook.
- Oral practice of the same will also be done.
- Home work: page no.23 and 25 of workbook.
- Children will do oral practice of numbers 1-19.
- Children will also revise numbers 1-9 by doing activity on page.no.15 and 17.
- Revision of “Count and Write” will be done.
- Children will do book reading of Haroof (ا سے چ)
- Children will also write ج and چ on workbook and worksheet.
- Home work: page no.30 and 32 of workbook.
- Children who have opted for Hindi as second language will do writing of आ अक्षर and revision of अ और आ अक्षर की कविता का उच्चारण ।
EVS: Children will learn about domestic animals and their importance. Work will also be done on worksheet.
Art and Craft: Children will paste pictures of two domestic and two pet animals on their art file.
Parents are requested to send two pictures of domestic and pet animals on Tuesday positively.
Value Education: Children will learn moral values like “sharing”.
Conversation: Students will learn to answers the question like:
Where is your school located?
My school is located at ______________________
Story: With the help of audio-visual aids, children will enjoy the story “ The Golden Egg”.
Rhymes: Children will revise the previous rhymes.
Nature Walk: Mother nature helps us to ease our mind. It refreshes our body and soul. The children will be taken in the school garden to sing different rhymes and will play on swings.
Class Activity: Making of dog with craft paper.
Parents are requested to send one craft paper along with your ward positively on Monday.
Friday Activity: Climbing Activity.
This will help the students in strengthening their “Gross Motor Muscles”.