Class 1st Weekly Planner – 13th May 2019 to 18th May 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/topics/activities planned for class 1st for the week of 13th May 2019 to 18th May 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Children will learn the use of helping verbs like Is/Am/Are. Written work related to this topic will also be done on worksheet.
- Introduction and recitation of the poem “Friendship” will be done and written work of the same will be done on worksheet.
- Activity: Poem Elocution.
- Children will practice “Addition up-to 10” on worksheet.
- Written work of the topic “My School” will be done on worksheet.
- Introduction and reading of the topic “Food We Eat” will be done in which the children will learn about healthy food and healthy food habits.
Urdu: Children will learn چار حرفی الفاظ اور واحد /جمع .
Hindi: Children who have opted for Hindi as their 2nd Language will learn ई की मात्रा और अंगों के नाम.
Computer: Children will learn the topic “Parts of a Computer” with the help of audio/visual tools.
Art and Craft: Children will learn to colour on their “Art Splash” book.
General Knowledge: Topics “Board Games” and “Outdoor Activities” will be done on book.
Value Education: As part of our efforts to inculcate moral values children will learn the topic “Learning to Give”.
Conversation: In order to develop communication skills children will learn good manners by answering the following questions:
- What do you say when you meet someone?
- What do you say when you hurt someone?
- What do you say to your family members before going to bed?
- What are the three golden words?
Children will also learn use of I like…. / I don’t like….
Syllabus for Weekly Test 2 Dated: 14th May, 2019
Learn from worksheet page no. 8, 11,12 and 13.