Class LKG: Weekly Planner (13th May to 18th May 2019)
As a part of our continuous efforts to implement a system of regular parents-teacher meet and school-parent communication below are the details of the upcoming events/topics/activities planned for class LKG for the week 13th May to 18th May 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Children will learn phonetic sounds of (a-o) through audio-visual aids and written work of the same will be done on worksheet page no.25.
- Written exercise of small letters (m-o) will be done on worksheet and workbook.
- Oral practice of the same will also be done.
- Home work: page no 27, 29 and 31 of workbook.
- Children will do oral practice of numbers 1-19.
- Children will also revise numbers 1-9 by doing activity on page no.27-29 on their worksheet.
- Children will do book reading of pages 8-13.
- Children will also write ح and خ on worksheet and workbook.
- Home work: page no 34 and 36 of workbook.
Hindi: Children who have opted for Hindi as their second language will do revision of previous work.
Rhymes: With the help of audio-visual aids children will learn rhyme “Water…..” along with proper gestures.
Story: With the help of audio-visual aids children will enjoy the story” The Honest Woodcutter”.
EVS: Children will learn about wild animals and their importance. Work will also be done on worksheet page no: 95.
Art and Craft: Children will draw English letters in bold font on their art files.
Value Education: Children will learn how to behave in the classroom with their peers and teacher.
Conversation: Students will revise the previous sentences.
Nature-Walk: Mother Nature the best gift from God. It is something which eases our mental and body stress. The children will be taken out in the school garden and different natural things like sky, clouds, sun, trees, etc. will be shown to them.
Friday Activity: Friday Activity: Sliding Activity.
This will help the students in keeping their torso balanced.