Class 1st Weekly Planner – 20thMay 2019 to 25th May 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/topics/activities planned for class 1st for the week of 20th May, 2019 to 25thMay, 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Written work of the poem “Friendship” will be done on worksheet.
- Introduction and reading of the topic “A Trip to the Market” will be done in which the children will learn about the things we can buy from the market.
- Children will practice “Addition up-to 10”and “Subtraction ”on worksheet.
- Multiplication table of 4 will be done on worksheet.
EVS:Children will do reading of the topic “Food We Eat” and written work related to the topic will also be done on worksheet.
Urdu: Children will learn چار حرفی الفاظ اورمیراتعارف. .
Hindi: Children who have opted for Hindi as their 2nd Language will learn ई कीमात्रा और उ की मात्रा.
Computer: With the help of audio/visual tools children will learn the topic “Parts of a Computer ” and their functions.
Art and Craft: Children will learn to colour on their “Art Splash”.
General Knowledge: Topic “Board Games” and “Good Habits” will be done on book.
Value Education: As part of our efforts to inculcate moral values children will learn the topic “Learning to Give”.
Conversation: In order to develop communication skills children will learn good manners by answering the following questions:
- What do you say when you meet someone?
- What do you say when you hurt someone?
- What do you say to your family members before going to bed?
- What are the three golden words?
Children will also learn use of I like… / I don’t like….
Syllabus for Weekly Test 2 Dated: 21stMay, 2019
Learn lesson no. 3 from book.