Class 4th: Weekly Planner (28th May to 1st June 2019)
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school- parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/ topics/ activities planned for class 4th for the week of 28th May, 2019 to 1st June, 2019.
- Paragraph writing will be done on notebook.
- Picture composition will be done on the notebook
- Activity – Story telling will be done by children which will help them to recollect and speak.
- Cursive writing page no 11 to 15 will be done.
Mathematics: Topic – Multiplication / Geometry
Children will learn:
- Multiplication in real life.
- Estimating the product.
- Introduction of basic geometrical concepts.
- Point, Line, Curved Line, Line Segment and Ray and intersecting lines.
- Measuring Line Segments.
- Written work will include Exercise 4.5 , 4.6 and 8.1 .
- Oral drill of tables 2 to 14.
Social Studies: Topic-Our Government
Written work of this chapter will be done on the notebook.
Science: Topic-Adaptations in Plants
Introduction and explanation of this chapter will be given. Video lesson will continue.
- Picture composition( تاج محل) will be done on the notebook.
- اسم ضمیر، گنتی کے لحاظِ سے اسم کی قسمیں۔
- Concept and written work will be done on grammar book.
Urdu (IIIrd Language): To improve their handwriting children will practice cursive page on the Urdu cursive writing book.
Hindi (Main): Grammar सर्वनाम , वचन
Students who have opted for Hindi as 2n language will be given introduction of सर्वनाम , वचन Grammar book work will also be done.
Hindi 3rd language: ई की मात्रा ( reading and written work will be done )
Computer: Topic- Browsing Internet
Introduction will be given in the lab using audio/visual aids.
Value Education: Chapter no. 9 on the book “Gift of Peace” will be done.
G.K: Olympics will be discussed in the class .
Art: Children will learn how to make a fruit bowl.
Materials required: Ice cream sticks, fevicol.
Syllabus of weekly Assessment II dated: 30th May, 2019
Sub: Social Studies
- Civilizations to Kingdoms and Empires
- Empires in India
(Revise Question/Answers and book exercises of these chapters).