Class 4th: Weekly Planner (3rd June 2019 to 8th June 2019)
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school- parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/ topics/ activities planned for class 4th for the week of 3rd June 2019 to 8th June 2019.
- Picture Composition will be done on the notebook.
- Activity -Story will be narrated by the students and at the same time listening skills of the students will be also observed.
- Cursive writing will be done on the cursive book.
Mathematics: Topic – Geometry
Children will learn:
- Open and closed figures.
- Written work will include Exercise 8.3 and 8.4.
- Oral drill of tables 2 to 15.
Social Studies: Revision work will be done.
Science: Topic-“Adaptations in Plants”
Written work of this topic will be done.
Urdu: (Main): To improve the writing skills of the children, cursive writing will be done on the Urdu cursive writing book.
Urdu (III language): To improve their handwriting children will practice cursive page on the Urdu cursive writing book.
Hindi (Main): Students who have opted for Hindi as their 2nd language will be given introduction of सर्वनाम, वचन. Grammar book work will also be done.
Hindi 3rd language: ई की मात्रा (reading and written work will be done).
Practical of this topic will be done in the Lab. Book work will also be done.
Value Education: Lesson no. 10 -“India: Home to all religions” will be done.
G.K: Revision will be done.
Art: Making of a fruit bowl (to be continued)
Materials required: Ice cream sticks, Fevicol.
Syllabus of weekly assessment II (03-06-2019)
- Circulatory and excretory system (Lesson no.7)
- Keeping safe (lesson no. 8)
- Learn from book and notebook
Syllabus of weekly assessment II (08-06-2019)
Topic: Files and Folders (lesson no.2)
Revise from book and notebook