Class LKG: Weekly Planner (3rd June to 8th June 2019)
As a part of our efforts to implement a system of regular parent – teacher meet and school- parent communication below are the details of the upcoming events/topics/ activities planned for class LKG for the week of 3rd June 2019 to 8th June 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Children will learn phonetic sounds of (a-u) and written work of the same will be done on workbook and worksheet.
- Written exercise of small letters (t and u) will be done on worksheet and workbook.
- Homework: page no: 43 and 45 of workbook.
- Children will do oral practice of 1-29.
- Revision page of numbers. 1-9 will be done on worksheet.
- Children will do book readingا سے ر
- Children will also write ر on worksheet and on workbook.
- Homework pages no 34 on workbook. Book reading of page no 26.
- Oral drill of five fruits and vegetable in Urdu.
Hindi: Children who have opted for Hindi as their second language will revise स्वर – इ – ई .
EVS: Children will be given concept of “birds”.
Art and Craft: Children will draw numbers with the help of bud on their art file.
Value Education: Children will be given the concept of “Bus Manners”.
Rhymes: With the help of audio-visual aids children will learn rhyme “Two Little Hands….” along with proper gestures. Homework: book reading of page no. 3-6.
Story: With the help of audio-visual aids teacher will narrate the story of “Ugly Duckling”.
Conversation: Children will learn how to converse basic sentences like: “I am feeling hungry”, etc.
Nature Walk: Children will be taken out for ‘Rabbit Race’.
Important Note: We will be sending text books for reading purpose. Kindly make your child to read the given reading home work thoroughly. You are requested not to retain the books at home and return them on next working day positively.