Class 1st Weekly Planner – 10th June 2019 to 15th June 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent meet and school-parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/topics/activities planned for class 1st for the week of 10th June, 2019 to 15th June, 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Written work of the topic “ Sentence” will be done in which children will learn formation of simple sentences using capital letter and full stop.
- Written work of the topic “Unseen Passage” will be done on worksheet.
Mathematics: Children will do practice of the topic “Addition and Subtraction ” on Crest 1 practice book.
EVS: Introduction and reading of the topic “Uses of Air”will be done in which the children will learn different uses of air. Written work related to this topic will be done on worksheet.
Urdu: Children will do writing practice on Urdu workbook.
Hindi: Children who have opted for Hindi as their 2nd Language will learn उ की मात्रा and will do written work related to this topic on worksheet. Children will also do writing practice on Hindi workbook.
Computer: Children will do revision of the topic “ Parts of a computer”.
Art and Craft: Children will learn to colour on their “Art Splash”.
General Knowledge: Written work of the topic “ Grammar and language” and “India-our Country” on Crest 1 practice book will be done..
Value Education: As part of our efforts to inculcate moral values children will learn the topic “Let’s tell the truth”.
Conversation: In order to develop communication skills children will answer the following questions:
- What do you say when somebody help you?
- What do you say when you need a pencil, eraser, sharpener etc?
- What do you say when you finish your work, lunch etc?
- What are the three meals of the day?
Friday Activity: Best Out of Waste
Material Required: Paper glass 1, Fevicol, 6 glaze sheets and 1 news paper sheet.
Syllabus for weekly assessment II Dated: 11th June , 2019
Subject : English
Topic: At School and Is/ am/ are
Learn worksheet page no 13,14,15,54 and 55.