Class Nursery Weekly Planner- 10th June, 2019 to 15th June, 2019
As a part of our efforts to implement a system of regular parent – teacher meet and school- parent communication below is the detail of the upcoming events/topics/ activities planned for class Nursery for the week of 10th June, 2019 to 15th June, 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Students will do writing of capital letters M and X on workbook.
- Colouring of the same will also be done on worksheet.
- Reading from book Pg. No. (2 to 15) will also be done.
- Home work: Reading of the above mentioned pages.
- Introduction of shapes(triangle) will be done.
- Forward counting from 1-30 (oral) will be done.
EVS: Children will have the concept of Healthy and Junk food.
- Students will write haroof (ج اور چ) on worksheet.
- Reading from book (ا سے ش تک زبانی)
- Home Work:Reading from pg. No (1 to 18) from book.
Hindi: Students who have opted for Hindi as their second language will practice letter इ
on their worksheet.
Rhymes: With the help of audio visual tools students will learn the rhyme “Apple is Round….”.
Home work: Learn rhyme on Pg.no. 3 “LET’S SING…” from Rhyme Book.
Art: Students will do colouring on Triangle Shape on Just Do It book.
Story: With the help of audio visual tools, the teacher will narrate the story “The Lion and the Mouse”. This will help the children to learn the life lesson that “Never under-estimate anyone”.
Conversation: Students will learn to converse simple sentences related to class room such as:
There are two teachers in my class.
There are forty one students in my class.
There are two fans in my class. etc
Value Education: Students will learn the importance of “Helping”.
Nature walk: Students will be taken out for “Rabbit Race” and “Frog Jump”.
Friday Activity: Students will do Sliding Activity. This will enhance their Gross Motor Skills.
Important Note: We will be sending text books for reading purpose. Kindly make your child to read the given reading home work thoroughly. You are requested not to retain the books at home and return them on next working day positively.