Class LKG: Weekly Planner (17th June to 22nd June 2019)
As a part of our efforts to implement a system of regular parent – teacher meet and school- parent communication below are the details of the upcoming events/topics/ activities planned for class LKG for the week of 17th June 2019 to 22nd June 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Children will learn phonetic sounds of (a-x) and written work of the same will be done on workbook and worksheet.
- Written exercise of small letter (x) will be done on worksheet and workbook.
Mathematics: Children will do written practice of “Before and After” from numbers 20-29.
- Children will do book reading ا سےش تک
- Children will also write ژ،س اور ش on worksheet and on workbook.
- Home work: Book reading of ا سےش تک.
Hindi: Children who have opted for Hindi as their second language will revise स्वर and activity work on worksheet.
EVS: Children will do revision of “Insects”.
Homework : Reading of page no:4 and 5.
Art and Craft: Children will do colouring of page no.9 on “Just Do It” book.
Value Education: Children will do revision of good habits sentences like:
“Wish Everybody”, use of magical words like “sorry”,”thankyou”, etc
Rhymes: With the help of audio-visual aids children will do revision of rhymes:
- “After a Bath” along with proper gestures.
Homework: Book reading of page no. 11-13.
Story: With the help of audio-visual aids teacher will revise the story of “Ugly Duckling”.
Conversation: Children will revise how to converse in some common situations like:
- “I am writing..”
- I need eraser, sharpener, pencil, etc.
Nature Walk: Children will be taken out for “Cricket and Swings”.
Friday Activity: Students will do Sliding Activity. This will enhance their Gross Motor Skills.
Important Note: We will be sending text books for reading purpose. Kindly make your child to read the given reading home work thoroughly. You are requested not to retain the books at home and return them on next working day positively.