Class Nursery Weekly Planner- 17th June, 2019 to 22nd June, 2019
As a part of our efforts to implement a system of regular parent – teacher meet and school- parent communication below is the detail of the upcoming events/topics/ activities planned for class Nursery for the week of 17th June, 2019 to 22nd June, 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Students will do writing of capital letter X on workbook.
- Colouring of the same will also be done on worksheet.
- Reading from book Pg. No. (2 to 16) will also be done.
- Home work: Reading of the above mentioned pages.
- Writing of number 4 on worksheet will be done.
- Concept of Heavy and Light will also be given.
- Concept of “Fruits” will be given to the children.
- Home work: Learn name of fruits from EVS textbook.
- Students will write haroof (ح) on worksheet.
- Reading from book (ا سے ش تک زبانی)
- Home Work: Do reading from pg. No (1 to 18) from book.
Hindi: Students who have opted for Hindi as their second language will do the revision of इ
on their worksheet as well as on notebook.
Rhymes: With the help of audio visual tools students will learn the rhyme “Tomatoes are Red”.
Art: Students will do colouring on the outlined picture of an Apple and Mango on “Just Do It” book.
Story: With the help of audio visual tools, the teacher will narrate the story “The Horse and the Donkey”. This will help the children to learn the life lesson that “Always be friendly to others and help them in their time of need.”
Conversation: Students will revise simple sentence related to class room such as:
- There are two teachers in my class.
- There are forty one students in my class.
- There are two fans in my class, etc.
Value Education: Students will revise the importance of “Helping”.
Nature walk: Students will be taken out for ‘Cricket’, ‘Swings’ and ‘Cycling’.
Friday Activity: Students will do ‘Hula Hoop I’ Activity. This will enhance their Gross Motor Skills.
Important Note: We will be sending text books for reading purpose. Kindly make your child to read the given reading home work thoroughly. You are requested not to retain the books at home and return them on next working day positively.