To: All Parents
Subject: School Update
I wanted to share a quick update with you about the school.
- School Management is working with a committee of staff members to resolve pending issues. The objective is to ensure smooth functioning of the school now and in future.
- We will soon implement a grievance redressal system that will help parents communicate their concerns to the school. Such concerns will be tracked until they are resolved. I will let you know once this system is ready.
- We recently completed PTMs for many classes. It was heartening to see the participation of so many parents. For the most part, parents have expressed satisfaction with the way their children are progressing at school. Of course, there are areas of improvement as well and we will work on them. A child’s education is about a partnership between teachers (and other staff) and parents. We hope you will continue to work with us in a spirit of cooperation and ensure your child’s success.
- We will soon share with you more information on how you can stay in touch with teachers. Please do check our website for weekly planners (grades Nursery to 5th) and the Parent Portal (6th to 12th).
- Visiting hours for parents wishing to meet school authorities: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 11 AM to 1 PM. Of course, we are available anytime during emergencies. This will help us focus better on children’s learning.
Again, let me thank you for being our partners in helping your children learn.