Class 2nd : Weekly Planner – 31st July 2019 to 3rd August 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/topics/activities planned for class 2nd for the week of 31st July 2019 to 3rd July 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
The concept of the topic “ Homophones ”. will be given to the students in which they learn:
- How to use pairs of Homophones in a sentence like meat/meet, ad/add.
- How to identify and pronounce the words of similar sounds.
- Written work of the same will be done on the worksheet
- For improving handwriting Students will do writing practice on cursive writing.
Class Activity : Making of Nest in the school garden. Material will be provided by the teacher.
Mathematics: Concept of Division will be given to the students in which they will learn.
- Divided by repeated subtraction.
- Divide using number line.
- Divide using multiplication facts.
- Written work of the same will be done on worksheets.
EVS: Students will learn the topic “India – Our Nation” in which they will came to know about:
- The country – India.
- The States and Union Territories on India.
- The National symbols of India and discuss their importance.
Hindi: Students who have opted Hindi as their IInd Language will get the concept of लिंग. Written work of the same will also be done.
URDU : Students will learn about the topic ‘خرگوش اور کچھوا ‘ Individual reading will also be done. Written work of same will also be done. For improving handwriting students will do writing on their خوشخطی
Value Education: : As part of our efforts to inculcate the sense of bravery among the students and how to tackle with the difficult situations/tasks will be developed by teaching the topic “Being Brave”.
General Knowledge: Topic “Flags of the World” and “Our Planet” will be done.
Conversation: Everybody has an Aim in life, and everybody wants to follow the same. Students will be asked simple questions about their Aim in life like:-
- What is Aim ?
- What is your Aim in life ?
Computer: Introduction of the topic “The Keyboard and its functions” will be given to the students. Book work and lab session of the same will also be done.
Art and Craft: Drawing and colouring will be done on Art Splash. Students will also draw flowers on plain Art file.
Friday Activity: Vegetable Salad Making.
Material Required: Any three chopped vegetable, disposable plate and fork.