Class 2nd : Weekly Planner – 5th August to 10th August 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/topics/activities planned for class 2nd for the week of 5th August to 10th August 2019
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Students will learn about the topic “ The Magic Porridge Pot ”.
- Written work of the same will be done on the worksheet.
- For improving handwriting Students will do writing practice on cursive writing.
Class Activity : Dramatisation.-(Students will be prepared by the teacher to act in Drama)
Mathematics:Concept of “ Time and Calendar”will be given to the students in which they will learn:
- Read and write time in various formats.
- Draw clock face and hands to show time.
- Write time in am and pm.
- Learn bigger units of time
- Read a calendar.
- Practice of the same will be done on worksheets.
EVS: Students will learn the topic” Festivals of India ‘ in which they will understand the concept of:
- The National festivals of India .
- Religious and harvest festivals of India.
- Written work related to this topic will also be done on worksheet .
URDU : Students will learn about the topic“فعل”(verb) and “ مزکر اور مونث”
( Masculine/Feminine).Written work of same will also be done on their Urdu ‘B’ worksheet.
For improving handwriting students will do writing on their خوشخطی
Value Education: As part of our efforts to inculcate the sense of love and responsibilitytowards the nature will be developed by teaching the topic “Love Nature”.
General Knowledge: Topic: “Observation test and Our Neighbourhood “will be done.
Conversation: Students will be given the topic what are the advantages and dis-advantages of using the Mobile phone? Discussion for the same topic will held in the classroom.
Computer: Introduction of the topic “ Ms Paint ” will be given to the students. Book work and lab session for the same will be done.
Art and Craft :Drawing and colouring will be done on Art Splash.
Friday Activity:Diya making
Material Required: 1 cotton ball and modelling clay.