As per the Govt. Advisory, the schools in the valley have been ordered to suspend the class work w.e.f. 12th March 2020 in response to the Pandemic threat of Corona Virus. We pray that this difficult phase passes away soon and our children happily return to resume their classes.
We, at DPS Budgam, are eager to reach out to our children and help them. We would like to engage them in the learning process even if they stay away from us during these difficult days.
The parents are hereby provided with the necessary guidelines to assist their wards to cover-up the course-work on daily basis:
1. The student must go through the uploaded subject-wise Daily Planner and follow it strictly.
2. It is mandatory for the student to accomplish the assignments/worksheets given to them on the daily-basis.
3. The student must maintain separate note-books/ filed loose-sheets for the specified tasks subject-wise and submit them to the concerned teachers on resumption of classes. Don’t use the subject-wise fair-notebooks for the same.
4. The uploaded assignments/worksheets shall be once again revised on the re-opening of the school.
5. For any queries, the parents are free to contact the concerned teachers on their official e-mail Ids as uploaded separately.
ASSIGNMENT FOR 16TH MARCH, 2020