- Parents are requested to follow the same guidelines that have already been given with the assignment of 16th March,2020.
- Feel free to contact the teachers with your queries/suggestions on their official email ids (already uploaded on school website-dpsbudgam.com and official school Facebook page).
ASSIGNMENT FOR 18TH MARCH, 2020
Read page number 19 to 21of the chapter” Nelson Mandela-A long walk to freedom “mark the difficult words, identify their meaning and frame meaningful sentences.
Do the oral comprehension work given on page 21.
- Go through topic neutralization reaction and try to understand the reaction by taking various reactions involving different acids and bases.
- Prepare a short note and copy on notebook.
- NaOH +HCl ____NaCl + H2O.
- Go through the topic “Concept of Charge” and “Flow of Charge in a Conductor”.
Go through solved examples 4 and 5 on page number 31 and 32 of chapter “Polynomial”. Taking help from these examples, try to solve question 2 of Ex 2.2
Read the topic “Accommodation in Belgium”. In the given topic study about accommodation of different ethnic sections of society and answer the following questions:
- What were the reasons that the constitution was amended four times between 1970 and 1993?
- What was Belgium model?
Hindi Main(IInd language)
पाठ हरिहर काका का पन्ना नंबर 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 को पढ़ कर पन्ना नंबर 19 का प्रश्न नंबर 3 , 4 , 5 करें I
Urdu Main(IInd language)
سبق “بے تکلفی “کے آخر پر دئے ہوئے محاوروں سے جملے بنائیے اور واحد جمع بھی اپنی کاپی پر قلمبند کیجئے۔
Information Technology (IT)
As already discussed the basic concepts of communication skills (chapter 1) in the class. The students are directed to read the following:
- What is meant by barrier of communication?
- Types of barriers of communication:
- Physical barrier.
- Perception and viewpoint.
- Cross cultural barrier.
- Organizational barrier
- Semantic and language barrier.