- Parents are requested to follow the same guidelines that have already been given with the assignment of 16th March,2020.
- Feel free to contact the teachers with your queries/suggestions on their official email ids (already uploaded on school website-dpsbudgam.com and official school Facebook page).
ASSIGNMENT FOR 18TH MARCH, 2020
Write the central idea of the poem” The Road Not Taken” in your own words.
Topic: Endoplasmic reticulum
Concepts to be understood
- Discovery of ER
- Structure of ER, concept of smooth and rough ER
- Functions of ER
Home work: write a note on ER with its labelled diagram. Read the said topic from NCERT textbook /any reference /r from any accessible source.
Concepts to be understood:
- Velocity time graph for a body in uniform motion.
- Slope of velocity time graph
- Velocity time graph inclined downwards
Assignment : Plot velocity time graph for a body in uniform motion, and then from the same graph calculate the slope of the body with initial velocity ‘u’, final velocity ‘v’ in time interval (t2 – t1).
Also plot a graph of a body under retardation
Go through page number 36 (solved example 6) and understand how p(x) = x+3x2-1 is divided by g(x) = 1+x.
(Step 1 to Step6). Try to solve Question no. 1 of Ex. 2.3.
Read the topic “Free and Fair Electoral Competition” (Features of Democracy), in the given topic try to understand how free and fair elections are conducted.
- What do you understand by term free election?
Hindi Main(IInd language)
पाठ गिल्लू को पढ़ कर पन्ना नंबर 7 का प्रश्न नंबर 7 , 8 और 9 करें I
Urdu Main(IInd language)
١۔١۔آج طلباء سبق ” بہادر شاہ کا ہاتھی” کے تیسرے اور آخری پیرا گراف کی عبارت خوانی کریں گے۔ ۔۔۔ نمونہ سبق۔۔۔(جب چڑ کٹا مولا بخش کو روٹی ۔۔۔سے۔۔۔۔۔ادب سے سرنگوں چلتا تھا۔ ۔۔۔۔تک )۔
٢۔ تیسرے اور آخری پیرا گراف کے مشکل الفاظ کو اپنی کاپی پر قلمبند کریں۔
Information Technology (IT)
As already discussed the basic concepts of communication skills (chapter 1) in the class. The students are directed to read the following:
- What is meant by barrier of communication?
- Types of barriers of communication:
- Physical barrier.
- Perception and viewpoint.
- Cross cultural barrier.
- Organizational barrier
- Semantic and language barrier.