Provisional Admission for Class XI is open now. Please read the guidelines and proceed to fill the provisional registration form.
• Kindly note that due to a limited number of seats, it will not be possible to admit all applicants.
• Registration and admission fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• The application for admission in no way entitles the candidate to be admitted to the School. A student has to appear for a Performance Assessment.
An amount of Rs. 500 as the registration fee to be paid during the online registration process through our secured online payment gateway. We accept payment through Credit / Debit Cards of all banks, Netbanking of all banks, and major Wallets.
For any other query or discussion, please call us on the following numbers (between 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.):
1. Mr. Ishtyaq: 70067 85 493
2. Mr. Umair: 99069 05814
GUIDELINES FOR STREAM SELECTION FOR CLASS XI CANDIDATES AS PER AVAILABILITY
Before filling up the Provisional Registration Form, please read the following guidelines carefully:
- The candidates are free to opt any stream from the prescribed available choice in four groups: i.e. Medical / Non-Medical / Commerce / Humanities.
- The candidates after selection of the stream(s) are thereafter supposed to choose only one subject either as 5th or 6th from the given optional groups i.e. group I, group II and group III.
- The candidate(s) opting Non-Medical stream have parallel choice to go for Biology as 5th or 6th
- The students are allowed to opt the 6th Subject under CBSE norms as per the availability of optional subject(s) mentioned on the form.
- Students who had chosen basic Mathematics in Class X, cannot choose Standard Mathematics in Class XI. They have a choice to take Applied Mathematics.
- To know about the introduction of Applied Mathematics at Sr. Secondary Level by CBSE, kindly refer to circular F.1002/CBSE-Acad/Maths/Circular/20 Dated: 1st April 2020 on www.cbseacademic.nic.in
GROUP-1 GROUP-2 GROUP-3 GROUP-4
English Core English Core English Core English Core
Physics Physics Economics Political Science/Geography
Chemistry Chemistry Accountancy Economics/Sociology
Biology Mathematics Business Studies History
CHOOSE ANY ONE AS 5TH OR 6TH SUBJECT
Physical Education or Music
Information Practices (IP)
Mathematics/ Applied Maths open choice for stream(s) Medical/Commerce/Humanities.
Please Note: The candidate can choose only a single subject from the above given optional groups i.e. either 5th or 6th.