As we all know that school uniform serves an important social and educational purpose. The school uniform is obligatory on all school days. It is the duty of parents/guardians to see that their child comes to the school neatly dressed in school uniform. It has come to the attention of the school authorities that some students do not come to the School in proper uniform which can attract any disciplinary action.
Kindly abide by the given instructions strictly;
• All the students are required to come in proper school uniform as prescribed in the school Almanac.
• Students who fail to attend the the school in proper uniform i.e tie, belt, socks, shoes, apt hair
cut/hair style etc. will not be allowed to enter the class.
• It is mandatory for all the students to wear House Uniform and sports shoes on the days when they
have their Physical Education classes.
• Hair style is also treated as a part of school uniform.
• Elaborate or fashionable hair styles are not allowed.
Boys: Neatly trimmed hair
Girls: Long hair should be plaited with green/black hair band. Medium hair should be in pony with
black/green hair band.
• The shirt is to be tucked properly. The buttons of the shirt should not be kept open.
• Shoes must be clean and neatly polished
• Personal hygiene should be maintained.
• No jewellery is permitted except small ear studs for girls.
• The students are not permitted to grow/polish their nails.
• No make-up item is allowed to carry/use in the school.
Hope the instructions will be followed in letter and spirit to avoid any disciplinary action.