Hope you all are taking care of your health and safety by taking all precautions during these difficult times.
As you all are aware that DPSB has switched to Google classes to keep the children involved and connected with their teachers and studies while we all have to remain at home.
Those students who appeared in class 10 board exams also have to start their studies for class 11, the declaration of the result may take more time than usual as there are still many papers pending in other parts of the country.
We have decided to give provisional admission to our children in class 11 until the declaration of their final board result. They can fill the forms and accordingly they will be enrolled to attend Google classes.
Let us not make them sit idle at home, they should utilize this precious time in the best possible way.
Please read the guidelines and proceed to fill the provisional admission/subject selection form.
For any other query or discussion, please call us on the following numbers (between 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.):
1. Mr. Ishtyaq: 7006 785 493
2. Mr. Umair: 7780 937 191
GUIDELINES FOR STREAM SELECTION FOR CLASS XI CANDIDATES AS PER AVAILABILITY
Before filling up the Provisional Admission Form, please read the following guidelines carefully:
- The candidates are free to opt any stream from the prescribed available choice in four groups: i.e. Medical / Non-Medical / Commerce / Humanities.
- The candidates after selection of the stream(s) are thereafter supposed to choose only one subject either as 5th or 6th from the given optional groups i.e. group I, group II and group III.
- The candidate(s) opting Non-Medical stream have parallel choice to go for Biology as 5th or 6th
- The students are allowed to opt the 6th Subject under CBSE norms as per the availability of optional subject(s) mentioned on the form.
- Students who had chosen basic Mathematics in Class X, cannot choose Standard Mathematics in Class XI. They have a choice to take Applied Mathematics.
- To know about the introduction of Applied Mathematics at Sr. Secondary Level by CBSE, kindly refer to circular F.1002/CBSE-Acad/Maths/Circular/20 Dated: 1st April 2020 on www.cbseacademic.nic.in
GROUP-1 GROUP-2 GROUP-3 GROUP-4
English Core English Core English Core English Core
Physics Physics Economics Political Science/Geography
Chemistry Chemistry Accountancy Economics/Sociology
Biology Mathematics Business Studies History
CHOOSE ANY ONE AS 5TH OR 6TH SUBJECT
Physical Education or Music
Information Practices (IP)
Mathematics/ Applied Maths open choice for stream(s) Medical/Commerce/Humanities.
Please Note: The candidate can choose only a single subject from the above given optional groups i.e. either 5th or 6th.