Greetings of the day!
DPS Budgam has launched a pilot edition of the Parent App – DPS Budgam Connect (initially for the Junior School – Classes Nursery to 5th) which will help us to communicate more effectively with our families. The Parent App will allow parents to observe their child’s progress in academic and co-curricular activities. The App can be downloaded for both Android and iOS devices.
Following features can be used as of now:
- Student Profile: Here you can find details of your ward as per school records.
- Student Attendance: You can track the attendance of your child. This feature also comes with an absent alert, which is sent to the parents in case a child is absent on a particular day.
- Circulars and Notifications from School
- Holiday Calendar
- Examinations: You can track the exam results of your child.
- Fee Payment: Online fee payment using Net banking, Credit and Debit Cards and UPI
Over time, more features will be added. This is an endeavor to make communication meaningful and effective and have an interactive and collaborative partnership between the School, parents, and students.
Please download Mobile App Guide for step by step installation instructions:
For Technical Support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org